Social Media

In social media marketing, the 80/20 method rules supreme. In order to use your social media channels effectively, only 20% of your posts should be ‘me, me, me’. The other 80% should be relevant material that your potential customers will find interesting and informative. On top of that, social media is an excellent way to interact with your target audience and improve your relationship with the public.

I can help you create interesting content on a wide range of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn that are relevant to your demographic and will encourage your customers to visit your channels more often. I will work closely with you to create the image you desire through relevant content writing and achieve your social media goals.

Below are some examples of effective posts I have done for social media clients: